Category: Aviation Museums
All Aviation Museums
Below is a list of all aviation and aerospace museums we've visited to date. Which one is your favorite? You can comment on and rate museums at the end of each post. Click here to view all museums on an interactive map.
On October 17th, 1998, CV-12 was opened to the public as the USS Hornet Sea, Air & Space Museum in Alameda, California. It is permanently moored at the same Pier 3 where CV-8 was docked while loading Doolittle’s B-25s on April 1st, 1942.Read More
A visit to the San Diego Air and Space Museum is not complete without a short trip to Gillespie Field where the museum’s annex is located.Read More
Popular Aviation Gifts
- Who Was Amelia Earhart?
- EuroGraphics Spitfire by Barrie A.F. Clark 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Smithsonian Museum Replica Series - P-47 Thunderbolt - 1:48 Scale
- Smithsonian Museum Replica Series - F-18 Hornet Blue Angels - 1:72 Scale
- EuroGraphics Modern Warplanes Puzzle (Small Box) (1000-Piece)
- COBI Small Army Vought F4U Corsair